Erik Brynjolfsson is a professor at the MIT Sloan School of Management, Director of the MIT Center for Digital Business, Chairman of the Sloan Management Review, Research Associate at the National Bureau of Economic Research and co-author of Wired for Innovation: How IT is Reshaping the Economy, and Race Against the Machine: How the Digital Revolution is Accelerating Innovation, Driving Productivity and Irreversibly Transforming Employment and the Economy. He graduated from Harvard University and MIT.
- Joshua Gans’ Best Sentence on The Capital Creators, Piketty and Growth Theory
- Joshua Gans’ Best Sentence | askblog on The Capital Creators, Piketty and Growth Theory
- James Kay on The Fault Lines Along Fast Lanes
- Links for 4-24-14 | The Penn Ave Post on The Fault Lines Along Fast Lanes
- wayne mueller on “Free to air” really means that broadcasters have no case