Erik Brynjolfsson is a professor at the MIT Sloan School of Management, Director of the MIT Center for Digital Business, Chairman of the Sloan Management Review, Research Associate at the National Bureau of Economic Research and co-author of Wired for Innovation: How IT is Reshaping the Economy, and Race Against the Machine: How the Digital Revolution is Accelerating Innovation, Driving Productivity and Irreversibly Transforming Employment and the Economy. He graduated from Harvard University and MIT.
- A couple of thoughts on 3-D Printing | Choices and Balance on That Star Trek economy thing
- pitbullstew on Uber’s tough market design challenge
- Tim Dierks (@tdierks) on The Irony of Public Funding
- Courses » Some Interesting Links to Consider on Will MOOCs lead to the democratisation of education?
- Links 3/4/14 | Mike the Mad Biologist on It’s not complicated, just chill